- Frame material: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 10,4
- Gear shifting system: SRAM GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram X1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm (Smallest Size 170mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Sram Level TL, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox Sid Select+, 15x110mm, Tapered, 100mm, Oneloc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red Zone 700 Boost, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Everything we've learnt about building great-handling, lightweight carbon hardtails is ploughed into the Access WS C:62's frame. Built with our C:62 carbon, it also features a short and stiff rear triangle – complete with Boost axle – for efficient pedalling. The result is superb tracking and steering, sharp acceleration and, combined with our Agile Ride Geometry, inspiring handling all round. A PressFit bottom bracket and integrated headset make the most of the weight savings we've finessed, while slim seat stays and a slender 27.2mm seat post help take some of the buzz out of the trail – good news if you like to ride not just hard, but long too. Internal cable routing complements the frame's organic lines, but also keep gear shifts smooth without the need for regular maintenance. We even included an easy upgrade option to a stealth dropper post, so you can keep riding when the trail gets super steep. It's all in the details...
How much will a really light hardtail mountain bike set you back? In the case of the Access WS C:62 SL Team, a lot less than you think. This is an unapologetically uncompromising trail-exploring machine. Fast, light, nimble and responsive, every detail is designed to help you extract the absolute maximum from your time on the trail. For example, the short rear end with stiffness-enhancing Boost axle works with the tapered head tube to provide efficient pedalling and accurate steering. Combined with our Agile Ride Geometry, it makes for an inspirational and intuitive ride companion which, thanks to slender seat stays and a narrow 27.2mm seat post, will keep you comfortable as you rack up the miles. On a bike as capable as this, it would have been rude of us not to select the very best components. So that's what we did, beginning with Sram's 1x12 Eagle transmission for exceptional range, low weight and unmatched ease of use. Sram 's Level hydraulic disc brakes dish out as much controllable power as you need to keep your speed in check, helped by the light and stiff Fulcrum wheelset and grippy Schwalbe tyres. And the RockShox SID air fork with remote lockout is a superbly accomplished rock swallower. We even included Newmen Evolution cockpit components – and our Size Split system means you're sure to be able to find the perfect fit. The only thing left to do is to decide where you're going to ride next...