- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,3
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (56cm: 172,5mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32, 24/24 Spokes, 12x100mm/12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
This is pure, high-end carbon frame construction. Our Advanced Twin Mold monocoque technology gives us full control over fibre lay-up during construction, so we can fine-tune every area of the frame to optimise both weight and stiffness. The icing on the cake is our premium C:62 carbon, which has the strength to enable us to build such a lightweight yet exceptionally fast chassis. Oversized main tubes and chain stays – combined with a tapered head tube, extremely stiff bottom bracket and 12mm thru axles front and rear – are instrumental in achieving a stiffness-to-weight ratio that's the envy of our competitors. Controlled flex in the seat stays, a flattened top tube and the carbon fork blades all add comfort without compromising efficiency, so you'll be able to ride at your full potential on even the longest of races or training days. And, of course, internal cable routing minimises maintenance, maximises gear change precision... and complements the frame's stunning looks.
The Axial WS C:62 SL Team's combination of the best frame materials and the finest components makes it the perfect choice for the discerning racer in you, whether you're battling for position in the peloton or duking it out with your training buddies on a Tuesday night. You don't need to compromise because we didn't, either. Our Advanced Twin Mold monocoque technology gives us full control over fibre lay-up during construction, so we can fine tune every area of the frame to optimise weight and stiffness. The icing on the cake is our premium C:62 carbon, which has the strength to enable us to build such a lightweight yet exceptionally strong chassis. Controlled flex in the seat stays, a flattened top tube and carbon fork blades all add comfort without compromising efficiency. And we didn't stop there. Shimano's peerless 2x11 Ultegra transmission serves up flawless gear shifts every time, while matching hydraulic disc brakes offer perfect modulation and control in any weather conditions. Throw in the light, stiff and strong Newmen wheelset and grippy, fast-rolling Continental tyres, and you've got all the ingredients for a supremely fast, agile and light race machine.