- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,4
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 16
- Brakes: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Speed demands stiffness, but comfort requires a subtler approach – and greater comfort can often equal more speed, too. The Axial WS blends both in one beautifully integrated package, making it a formidable mile-munching companion for the long haul. The double-butted Superlite aluminium chassis includes features like an oversized, cross-ovalised down tube, tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket – all designed to contribute to its impressive rigidity, accurate steering and efficient power delivery. That way, you can be sure that it'll go exactly where you point it, and that every ounce of your effort will go into propelling the bike forward. The carbon fork blades and slender seat stays, meanwhile, are there to improve comfort by filtering out some of the vibration from harsh road surfaces, so that you can ride in comfort for longer. And, to top it all off, we ran the cables internally for cleaner looks and greatly reduced maintenance.
Feel the need for speed, at least some of the time? The Axial WS should be right up your street, then. The high-quality, lightweight aluminium frame is designed with comfort and efficiency in mind, complemented by a carbon bladed fork to help filter out road vibration. The cross-ovalised Flex Stays, combined with a slender 27.2mm seat post, are designed to add extra comfort, and the geometry ensures a compact but efficient and comfortable ride position that's particularly well suited to longer distances. Our designers selected Shimano's Claris groupset for its wide gear range and easy shifting, while the PressFit bottom bracket and Hollowtech 2 cranks help reduce weight. With Continental Ultra Sport 2 tyres on a CUBE wheelset with DT Swiss spokes and a saddle, stem and handlebar specially selected for women riders, you'll be fully equipped for any ride, wherever it takes you. A wide range of sizes means every woman can find exactly the right fit, too. Add it all up, and the Axial WS is a versatile sports tourer with your name on it. Where will it take you next weekend?