- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 18
- Brakes: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Speed demands stiffness, but comfort requires a subtler approach – and greater comfort can often equal more speed, too. The Axial WS blends both in one beautifully integrated package, making it a formidable mile-munching companion for the long haul. The double-butted Superlite aluminium chassis includes features like an oversized, cross-ovalised down tube, tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket – all designed to contribute to its impressive rigidity, accurate steering and efficient power delivery. That way, you can be sure that it'll go exactly where you point it, and that every ounce of your effort will go into propelling the bike forward. The carbon fork blades and slender seat stays, meanwhile, are there to improve comfort by filtering out some of the vibration from harsh road surfaces, so that you can ride in comfort for longer. And, to top it all off, we ran the cables internally for cleaner looks and greatly reduced maintenance.
The Axial WS Pro bridges the gap between performance racer and comfortable, long distance tourer. An impossible compromise? We don't think so. Carefully tweaked geometry creates a relaxed, efficient ride position and, combined with a carbon fork and comfort-enhancing Flex Stays, it makes the Axial WS Pro a great companion for the long haul. Internal cable routing reduces the need for maintenance, improves gear-shifting accuracy and perfectly complements the frame's elegant appearance. Our design team chose the precise, reliable Shimano Sora 2x9 transmission for its wide range and crisp, easy gear shifting, and then added Tektro Spyre disc brakes with large 160mm rotors for powerful, consistent and confidence-inspiring braking in any weather conditions. Put it all together and you've got a bike that offers the aspiring racer everything she needs. Ready to experience the best that narrow tyres and performance riding have to offer? The Axial WS Pro is your willing companion.