- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,7
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (56cm: 172,5mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Speed demands stiffness, but comfort requires a subtler approach – and greater comfort can often equal more speed, too. The Axial WS blends both in one beautifully integrated package, making it a formidable mile-munching companion for the long haul. The double-butted Superlite aluminium chassis includes features like an oversized, cross-ovalised down tube, tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket – all designed to contribute to its impressive rigidity, accurate steering and efficient power delivery. That way, you can be sure that it'll go exactly where you point it, and that every ounce of your effort will go into propelling the bike forward. The carbon fork blades and slender seat stays, meanwhile, are there to improve comfort by filtering out some of the vibration from harsh road surfaces, so that you can ride in comfort for longer. And, to top it all off, we ran the cables internally for cleaner looks and greatly reduced maintenance.
Getting the best out of your training, racing and riding is important. That's why we developed the Axial WS Race – a fast, responsive and great-value speed machine that successfully blends comfort, pace and agility. The double-butted aluminium Superlite chassis includes features like an oversized, cross-ovalised down tube and a tapered head tube, so you can be sure it'll go exactly where you point it, and that every ounce of your effort will go into propelling the bike forward. But it also features a vibration-absorbing carbon fork and slender Flex Stays, to help keep you turning the pedals in comfort for mile after mile. The components are top-notch, too. From the slick-shifting Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain to the powerful, all-weather Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes – with STI levers designed specifically for smaller hands – it's all designed to help you get the best possible blend of speed and comfort. It's the complete performance package, put together by our expert team so you can concentrate on your ride.