- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 10,7
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 20
- Brakes: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX Disc
- Front tire: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
When we set out to develop the Nuroad WS we had a destination in mind, but no specific route by which to get there. We did, however, have a lot of experience building great race and cyclocross bikes. Figuring that this would be a great place to start, we combined the best of both genres to create our new, super-adaptable all-rounder. So, for example, the Nuroad WS's geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain WS series. We made sure there's plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm in width, and even left room for mudguards with 35mm tyres too. Internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting cleanly even when the mud and water's flying around, there's a replaceable gear hanger and the carbon fork blades help take some of the vibration out of rough surfaces, so that you stay comfortable even on long rides.
Roads aren't always smooth, and adventure doesn't have limits. These were our thoughts when we set out to build the Nuroad WS – a bike that will allow you to keep riding where other road bikes fear to tread. Nimble, adaptable and rugged enough to take tarmac, gravel, mud and just about any surface you care to mention in its stride, it'll open your eyes to new possibilities. The purpose-designed aluminium frame combines the DNA of our road and cyclocross bikes to create our new all-rounder. So, for example, the geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain WS series. We made sure there's plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm in width, and even left room for mudguards with 35mm tyres too. And carbon fork blades take the buzz out of the worst road surfaces, so you can keep riding when the tarmac stops. Shimano's reliable Tiagra 2x10 speed transmission puts the right gear for any eventuality at your fingertips, and Tektro Spyre disc brakes offer ample all-weather stopping power. The only question is, where will your next ride take you?