- Frame material: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 9,6
- Gear shifting system: SRAM XO1 Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram XO1 Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram XO1 Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram X1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Magura MT8 Pro , Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox SID Ultimate RLC, Fast Black, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, OneLoc
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL X.A.25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SL
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
The Reaction C:62's frame condenses everything our engineering team has learnt about high-performance carbon frame construction into a light, strong and impressively responsive chassis. Crafted from our premium C:62 carbon using our Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing process, it's a masterpiece of minimalist perfection. The short rear end with Boost thru axle and Agile Ride Geometry creates a lively, responsive ride feel while an integrated headset and PressFit bottom bracket save precious grammes without sacrificing performance. Slim seat stays and a 27.2mm seat post help ensure you'll stay comfortable for longer, even when you're giving it your all. And internal cable routing keeps gear shifts clean and precise in even the worst riding conditions, reducing the need for maintenance and ensuring you never miss a shift. We even remembered to include cable routing for a dropper post, should you wish to upgrade in the future. And everything is designed to be as light as possible – because less, after all, is more. Less weight means more speed...
If you've been looking for the best in lightweight, race-bred hardtails, your search is over. With its light, agile and responsive C:62 carbon frameset and completely uncompromising component selection, the Reaction C:62 SLT is the bike to head up your race machine wish-list. The Boost rear end, tapered head tube and carefully profiled top and down tubes work together to deliver exceptional torsional rigidity for more accurate steering and efficient power transfer. But refined frame details and responsive geometry aren't enough on their own – we know that you also need components that won't let you down. That's why we selected only the best of the best for this speed machine. From Sram's XO1 1x12 Eagle transmission to the Magura MT8 Pro hydraulic disc brakes, Newmen wheelset and RockShox SID Ultimate fork, we simply gave our product managers free rein to make the right choices. The Sram carbon crankset and Newmen carbon cockpit are the icing on a particularly sweet cake. It all adds up to blisteringly quick performance, race after race, ride after ride. Whether you're chasing your buddies or another podium, the Reaction C:62 SLT won't let you down.