- FrameSurly 4130 CroMoly steel.
- ForkTIG-welded 4130 CroMoly, non-suspension corrected,.
- HeadsetCane Creek 10, 1-1/8?
- HandlebarSalsa Bend
- StemProMax 31.8, 4 bolt
- GripsVelo Lock-on
- SaddleWTB Volt Sport
- SeatpostProMax 27.2, 300L, offset
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore RD-M6000
- Gear LeversMicroshift SL-M760R
- ChainKMC x10
- CranksetSRAM NX 32T
- CassetteMicroshift 10 speed, 11-42t
- Bottom BracketSRAM Powerspline
- Brake LeversAvid FR-5
- BrakesProMax DSK-300, 160 rotors
- RimsWTB i29 Black
- HubsNovatec 32h QR
- TyresSurly Extra Terrestrial 29x2.5" TCS
A Versatile All-Season Commuter Bike
If you’re like us, your bike needs likely change by the day, week, month or year. Quite the adaptable little beast, Ogre can get you to your job during the week, then way out of town on the weekend. It’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
Ogre is designed to be the ultimate steel utility vehicle. It relishes in those “take-the-long-way-home-and-find-some-beverages-along-the-way” sort of commutes. Snow, sleet or sweltering humidity, this is an ideal year-round commuter bike. You can also haul enough crap on it that you don’t even have to go home if you don’t want to.