REID OSPREY ELITE BLACK & WHITE
- 18 speed Shimano Sora drivetrain
- 50/34 tooth crankset, wide range evenly spaced gear range.
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
- Tektro dual pivot alloy caliper brakes provide stopping power, excellent modulation and easy adjustment
- Quando quick release hubs with Alex double wall alloy rim gives you a light, strong wheelset.
The Osprey Elite offers a balance between lightweight and upright, traditional road riding posture, its the ideal go to bike for a regular rider. The 6061 alu frame is light but has excellent lateral stiffness, for power during sprints and climbs. The car bon fork provides a degree of vertical compliance to reduce road buzz, whilst still offering precise handling. Plus with the Shimano Sora brakes and gears you can brake and change gears without moving your hands from the hoods.